Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Matters of the Heart

Do you really want to know Me?

Yes, of course- have You heard my prayers? I know that You have, but why would You ask me that already knowing my answer?

I said- do you really want to know Me?

. . . . yes. Very much so.

And you know those things that I have laid on your heart- those commands- that you continue to push aside. . continue to make seem unimportant.. are you ready to be obedient?

Yes, my Lord. Beginning now. Father, forgive my disobedient heart.

Did you know satan desires to sift you like wheat?

Without faith it is impossible to please me, because anyone who comes to me must believe that I exist and that I will reward those who earnestly seek me!

Do you have faith that I know best?

Do you know that I LOVE you? Do you realize just how much?

My desire is not to harm you, but to give you a future and hope!

So, why are you squandering?

Will you- call out to me and go and pray to Me? Seek Me and find Me and search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you. All you have to do is COME TO ME!

Some of my favorite words in the Bible - COME TO ME. The Lord laid those words on my heart a few months back, and I can't get enough. No matter where I read them- OT/NT, Jesus speaking to the little children . . . where ever they are in my Bible, they are highlighted. I wrote some of this in my journal a few weeks back during a quiet time with Him and the Lord revealed more of it to me last night. I LOVE that. You going about your day, about your schedule and then BOOM. He lets you know. His way, His time. And I am thankful. Thankful because He pulls me out of confusion, out of my "go at it my own way" tendencies that end up being messes. One of my teachers was talking last night and he said imagine if Eve would have just had faith! Can you imagine the difference in the outcome? She thought her own way was better. We do too. Alot.

I pray that God strips me of all self - of ANYTHING and EVERYTHING the world says is good or right or best. I want what He wants. I want Him. I want to know Him different than I ever have.

Blessings,

1 comment: