Thursday, September 16, 2010

And the Winner is . . .

Hayden!!

This was my first season watching Big Brother. We are Survivor watchers. Love, Love, Love Survivor- especially the last season (Hero's v. Villains). Jason and I were so sad when Survivor ended. It's one of the only shows we watch together (and with my family) every week. Some of our friends suggested we start watching BB. All I knew about BB was that it came on way too much (every Wed,. Thurs., and Sun.), and I wasn't really sure that I wanted to be that involved! But, we started watching when this season began and did not miss an episode. I am afraid we will be watching from now on! I didn't really care who won between Hayden and Lane- I liked them both equally. My favorites were Britney, Matty and Ragan. They were all so funny! I am glad we started watching!

Now . . . Survivor is back on. I am not really getting into it this year. Russell MADE the show last year, and without him it is just . . well, boring really! Jimmy Johnson (football coach) is a contestant, so that might make things interesting. I don't know though, it just didn't really hold my attention last night. We will see in the weeks to come. I am not giving up on it yet!

We have a busy weekend. Jason's sister is getting married Saturday, so we have to get ready for that. The rehearsal dinner is tomorrow night, and we are looking forward to visiting with friends and family. I will try to remember to take pictures!

Today is my Friday- I am off tomorrow! I hope you have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment