Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays . .

Thanking God for the rain this morning! We really needed it. I have to say though, I am very unmotivated on this Monday morning. I could have stayed home all day! We had a really busy weekend. On Friday, 2 of our close friends got married! They got married earlier on Friday with just parents and grandparents and had a really nice reception on Friday night. We had such a great time! Alot of our friends from college were able to come, so it was fun catching up with all of them. I actually have a few pictures, but can't find my cord to get them on the computer. I'll get them up tomorrow. Saturday night, we cooked out at my brother's and watched the Carolina game. Very disappointing. Very. That's all I really want to say about it! Yesterday after church we had a family reunion- on my dad's side. The food was delicious, as it always is. Jason and I enjoyed an afternoon on the couch with Gracie sleeping and listening to the rain. It was marvelous. There was so much I needed to be doing, but sometimes it's more important to just spend time with those you love.

So, did you have a good, restful weekend? I don't know that ours was restful because we have been on the go non stop since last Monday, but it was defiantly good. Mondays always come to soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment