Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just Like 2 Peas . .

Jason and I had a great anniversary yesterday. Despite me being sick, we had a great evening! You would know I would get my annual sinus infection the week of my anniversary. Luckily, I am on the tail end of it. And, I could actually taste my dinner!! Major headway. I wanted to share what Jason got me. It is so thoughtful, and one of my most treasured gifts from him.

Can you tell what it is?? 2 Peas in a Pod! It is a beautiful necklace by Lucina K. Art Jewelry. The pea is hand sculpted to fit the 2 freshwater pearl "peas" inside. This is my necklace, but I found a better pic on their website so you can see it alittle better-

Aren't they beautiful?!

Jase also got me a beautiful and unique pearl bracelet. I tried to take a pic of it, but none of them were doing it justice. Maybe it's an operator problem! I am wearing both today and love them! I am so blessed to have a husband who loves me and wanted to make our day special.

Thank you for a great day Jason! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment