Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Randomness

TGIF! It has been a loooooong week for me. It started Monday when class ran late. Even though it was only by like . . 15 mins . . it threw me totally off. It put me getting home 15 mins later, getting to bed 15 mins later, getting up . . well you get the point! Tuesday I had some kind of weird stomach virus thing going on. I will spare you the details! But, it may have alot to do with eating a cheeseburger at 10:00PM. I have been feeling better though. Tonight we are having a family engagement party for my brother and Clary! It is going to be so much fun. As you know from some of my posts, we love Kellys Steak House. Back in February, I got them to do a buffet and surprised Mama for her 50th birthday with a party. It was so super nice. We thought that would be a neat thing for Daniel and Clary when we started talking about a family engagement party. We both have large families, so this will be a great way for all of us to get to know one another better. Neat thing- the wedding will be exactly 1 year from today.

10 random thoughts I have had this morning that keep circulating in my mind:

1. I hope I will be really hungry by supper tonight.
2. I have alot to do tomorrow- I would love to sleep until lunch.
3. Gracie needs a haircut.
4. My mother has ordered 5 cakes for tonight. That's right-5! Why...??
5. I need to go ahead and get the hummingbird feeder down. I will miss our friends this winter.
6. Are my words TRUE, Are my words KIND, Are my words NECESSARY . . see this BLOG post from yesterday- great devotion.
7. I hope I can get my hair to have lots of volume tonight and not look flat.
8. I can't wait for Sunday's service- we will be studying the Sermon on the Mount.
9. I am alittle relieved we don't have class Monday night. My intentions as of this moment are to get alot of work done for my final papers.
10. I am already looking forward to b'fast in the morning- Look at what I scored this week at the grocery store!

This is frozen french toast and sausage. It looked spectacular !

Have a very happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment