Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fair Fun

Happy Tuesday morning! We are one day closer to Friday!

Last Tuesday, Jason and I went to the Cleveland County Fair. Y'all, we love it! Every year we look forward to it with great anticipation. Jason took me for the first time when we had first started dating. When he asked me to go, I thought- I'm not quite the fair kinda girl. I don't ride rides, farm animals somewhat disgust me- what am I getting into?! I am so glad I put those feelings aside and went against my better judgement! The food is SPECTACULAR! We make our rounds to the same stands each year for all the goodies!



What you see in the pic above is: BBQ and slaw burger from R.O.'s, 2 candy apples, 2 fresh squeezed lemonades and a funnel cake(topped with powdered sugar and chocolate syrup).

What I didn't get a picture of was the vinegar fries I had already eaten. But, here is a pic of the stand, nonetheless-



Walk up, grab you a cone of fresh out of the deep fryer french fries, top with salt and vinegar and there you have it- a little slice of heaven on earth!


Full and Happy!

Other fun fair activities for maybe you, but not so much me-

Camel Rides!


Lots of cowboy hats . .


Ferris Wheels!



We sure will!

No comments:

Post a Comment