Monday, October 11, 2010

Update in Pictures

Happy Couple


Proud Daddy!


My Beautiful Mother-In-Law


Sisters


My friend Lindsay and I- we are constantly mistaken for sisters!


Wonderful husband!


Family




Clary and her sister, Taylor

I have been so slack with getting these pictures up! We have had 3 weddings in the last 4 weeks and Daniel and Clary's engagement party. I had a lot of photos for someone who never seems to remember to get pics! These pictures are from my sister-in-law's wedding, our good friends Katie and BJ's wedding and Daniel and Clary's engagement party.

What happened to the fall weather? It's upper 80's here today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And whoa...you really do look just like your girlfriend, Lindsay, in that picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! Looks like yall had a wonderful special time at these events!

    ReplyDelete