Monday, January 30, 2012

Latest Obsession and Sewing

So . . . I have one more TV show obsession to take up even more of my time!



LOVE THIS SHOW. Last week, I was goofing off on Netflix and decided to sign up for the one month free trial. I was looking through TV shows that I have always heard great things about, but have never been able to catch up with when its playing in real time. I jumped all over Army Wives this weekend and have already finished season 1 and I am on episode 5 of season 2. Oh my. Not really sure how this is going to go with all my regular shows, but I will figure it out.

Thank goodness we don't have kids yet!

Also, I have been *attempting* sewing. Between Jason and myself we have alot of clothes that need minor sewing fixes. I was bored over the holidays some and got online and found a few tutorials. I started practicing on some old cloth and then eventually was able to repair some of our clothes. I have been very proud of myself. However, Gracie's toys have proven to be alittle bit of a challenge.



Looks ok, right? I mean not top quality, but she is just going to make a mess of him again.



As you can see, I sewed the beard over the nose. Oh well! At least the stuffing is not coming out everywhere anymore.

I will have to keep practicing. My goal is to be able to make a quilt out of some of Jason's old baseball t-shirts. It would appear I have LOTS of practicing!




No comments:

Post a Comment