Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's Next?!

Whew. It has already been an insane week and it is only Tuesday night!

I did get to start class last night and it was amazing! For 2 hours our teacher was an actual medical doctor and it was so interesting. I got a cup of coffee about 8:30 and was energized and ready to go. I could have stayed until midnight. Well, maybe not really midnight, but later than 9:20! It was just that good. Can't wait until next week. One day this week, when I am not so tired, I want to post about some random thoughts from class. God is working in so many great ways . . .

Hence . . ALL THIS WARFARE! Y'all- it has been crazy! I was sick last week. Sunday night @ Awana (similar to Bible school) I got overwhelmed. My friend and I have the 3 and 4 year old class. When I came home I told Jason that we would not be having children because after Sunday night, I just didn't think I was cut out for the job! I got a queasy feeling all over again and just felt . . defeated. Monday evening before it was time to leave for class, I wanted to run by and get my car washed at one of those automated car washes really quick. The car has not been washed since before our big snow. So, I select the most expensive car was and pull on in. Apparently, there was a malfunction with the wax stuff because it left my car covered in puddles of wax stuff and a film all over my windows. I had to take it to another place to get it washed just so I would be able to see to drive home later that night. Of course we were late leaving for class. Today, I decided I was going to be a good wife and have a hot, home cooked meal waiting on my husband when he got home from work. I rushed to the grocery store and got all the ingredients for cubed steak (which I have never made until tonight), green bean casserole and mashed potatoes. I talked to mom last night on the way home and she walked me through how to make the cubed steak- her style. I was feeling pretty confident. Lets just say it did not end well. In fact, it ended with the meat in the trash and Jase and I enjoying a lovely vegetable only dinner. It's ok- vegetables are still good, but man I was hoping I could master cubed steak.

I think it's just best that I go to bed at this point. I am going to have my quiet time and make my way there shortly. I hope tomorrow is UNEVENTFUL! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment