Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Real World

Now that this is over . . .



We are ready for . . .



Yes! Sunshine and sand. . HEAT, and lots of it. I told my very soon to be SIL today to remind me this summer when we are lounging by the shore, gulping down frozen lemonade and on the verge of flaming up of winter days like today and I promise I won't complain about the heat.

Back to work tomorrow! I need schedule. I am defiantly not complaining about 2 days off from work. I have loved every second of spending time with my family and playing. But, it's like my daddy always says, these endless days can't last forever. Have to get back to the "real world". So, real world it is tomorrow. Gloomy faces around these parts tonight. It is always sad to me to see beautiful white snow driven and totally run through. It is perfect when it first falls and lays- totally undisturbed. There is something so final about the aftermath. I was trying to explain that to Jason earlier, and he just didn't get it. I think I am thinking more on terms of it melting and having to go back to that real world stuff again.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment