Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Baby, Birthday and Baseball

We have had a busy few weeks!

My sweet friend Lindsey had her baby, Josie Kate, on February 23! Oh, she is just so so precious! Jason and I love her to pieces. I was able to make it to the hospital prior to her having Josie to wish her well and also to see what all this labor stuff is all about. She made it look like a walk in the park! We went for a visit after they got home . .





I didn't want Jason to get all up in her face with the camera because she was trying to sleep . . something we are joyful and thankful for I am learning! We will have lots more pictures I am sure.



My birthday was one week later on March 1. My husband surprised me and sent these beautiful flowers to work.





A couple of weeks ago, Jason got an invitation to be recognized at his alma mater, Limestone College, as one of the Top 25 Baseball Players ever to play there. Some of our dear friends also got recognized, so we were so excited to be able to spend time with them!





Reunion with the boys!



Jase and Me


Charlee and Me





Girls Reunion!




And just because . . SWEETNESS taking you into Thursday afternoon!










No comments:

Post a Comment