Friday, March 16, 2012

10 Things on Friday

This might be the most random post to date!

1. Somehow my Internet explorer is all screwed up this morning on my work computer. It looks as if it decided to give itself a little makeover. It looks very weird to me and something tells me it is not supposed to be like this, but I am letting it go for today. Maybe it will be back to its old self on Monday?

2. We had the best pre-summertime - but felt like summertime - thunderstorm late yesterday. The kind where the sun it still shining and the temperature is warm and it is pouring. I loved it.

3. I am starting a project this weekend- painting our outside rocking chairs. I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time. I like to think I am a "project" person but the fact is I get overwhelmed by details easily. So, undertaking this is 2 fold for me- the chairs really need painting and I need to train myself to actually finish something and not get so easily anxious.

4. I saw an article this morning about people finding a snake in their toilet.


Source

I would die right then and there I think.

5. I often have dreams about snakes .... when I do it is the same dream. I am stuck outside in a car or tree house and the ground is covered with snakes. I can't get to the house for safety. I have to just start running. All I hear is hissing. Enough about this, I am freaking just thinking about it.

6. My sister in law Anna is full term with her sweet baby boy. As of 2 weeks ago, he weighed 8lbs/10 oz. She went to get checked this week and had not dilated at all. She is miserable and thinks she will be pregnant forever. She has had some trouble with her heart rate getting to high, so she tries to take it easy when she can. She was still working this week- did I mention she is an ER nurse? Girlfriend is a trooper! Maybe I am just a wimp?! :) I think it is a combo of both!

7. Jason and I have been watching The Walking Dead. At first I was sooooooo skeptical. I have never been into zombies or anything of the sort. BUT, as it turns out, it is about so much more!! We have been on a marathon trying to catch up to current episodes. SO GOOD!

8. I have realized in watching this, and some other shows on survival, that more than likely in a catastrophic event that would require living off nature, building your own shelter, etc. . I would probably not make it.

9. I wish I was still in school and got to have a spring break.

10. This post got way out there - Happy Weekend!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment