Friday, March 30, 2012

Another Random Friday

TGIF!

We have made it to Friday :)

It has been a good week. I wish every Monday started as good as this one did!



I love getting these pictures during the day! I was thinking this morning that I am going to be so sad when everyone goes back to work from maternity leave because I will not have anyone to text with! ha!

Now that I have caught up on Army Wives and The Walking Dead is over until October, I have found yet another show to (interfere with everything) occupy my time.


Source

Mad Men! This one is good .. very dark at times and very complex characters, but I am loving the time period and styles of all the girls. Jason refuses to get sucked into another series, so I have been enjoying this one on my own.

Ready to spend some time with friends and family (and new babies!) this weekend!

Happy almost Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment