Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hump Day

This is my favorite week of the year!

Foremost, because it is Holy Week. Just love spending lots of time meditating and praying through this week. I don't think I will ever be able to comprehend all if it this side of heaven- I don't know that I am supposed to? I stay in a constant state of awe. So much is on my heart this week. The Lord is helping me sift through it, little by little. I am learning Him more . . deeper. So amazing!

The other great part of this week is



it's Masters Week! I have never been too much of a golf follower, but my husband is. Therefore, by default, I have developed alittle bit of an interest. I always love watching regardless because I think the course is one of the most beautiful sites in the world. It is truly impeccable. Jason likes Rory and I like Bubba and Hunter (and Ian, but strictly for his sense of style!) . . I think we have a good shot at one of the 4 winning! We will see.

Speaking of Easter- Finally we can all comfortably wear white after Sunday! This year in particular, I have been so tempted to pull those white pants out prior to Easter. I just couldn't pull the trigger and feel good about myself. I have seen lots of people in white, and that is fine for them, but I just can't do it safely until after Easter. I have been on a linen pants wearing kick this week. Like, everyday. They feel like my pj's!

I tried to upload some pictures of our new baby nephew, after we spent Sunday with him and the rest of our family, but for some reason the pictures do not cooperate on this particular computer. I will try again later. We are so in love with him! He has certainly stolen all of our hearts!!

Enjoy Your Hump Day!


1 comment:

  1. Girl...we are true southern belles! I wouldn't be caught dead in white pants/shoes/skirts/etc before Easter! Ha! :)
    David got a new white pair of boat shoes and he has huffed all week because I told him he cant break them out until Sunday!
    Happy Easter to yall!

    ReplyDelete