Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Numbered Update

1. There are a couple of sure fire ways to be late to work in the mornings. The following pictures are 2 of them.


2. This past weekend we had a cookout at our house. We had Jason's parents', his sister Anna and her family and my mom and dad. It was also Anna's birthday, so I had to pick up a few goodies. In addition, my mother-in-law makes the BEST cherry desert that Jason loves, so she brought that also. Everything was great!

3. Our friends Jonathan and Lindsey were on their way down to eat in Gaffney Saturday night as well. They love burgers and hot dogs and all the trimmings like we do, so we made them come to our house - I had not seen Josie in weeks! She also got to meet one of her potential future boyfriends! Jude, my nephew, is on the left and Josie is on the right. Love these 2 and their mamas and daddies! We had a great time visiting!


4. Here is where I have found myself all day today. Mercy, I am having a time. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment