Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had such an awesome weekend!

Saturday we spent with Jason's family for an early Easter lunch. We got in alot of time with this little guy!



I could eat him up! We took Gracie to let her be around him and see how she would do. It was so funny. She would act so hyper and crazy until she got around him. For instance, he had the hiccups. Every time he would hiccup she would come stand over him to check on things. Also, I was burping him one time and she did not like me tapping his back. She would just come and stand on her back legs and rest her front ones on my knees. It was so sweet. We just wanted to make sure she could be calm around babies in case one day she has alittle brother or sister :) ha!

After we got home, we decided to tackle a project I have been requesting of Jason for a year now . . .



I LOVE hammocks and can not wait to get in our new one every day! I have the best memories as a child of climbing up in one with my grandpa every Sunday afternoon for a nap. I think this one will see many naps ;)

Easter Sunday we spent at church and with my mom and dad. Our service was awesome. A beautiful day to celebrate our Risen Lord and Savior! My mama still fills our Easter basket with goodies.



The cadbury eggs are my favorite!! Of all time! I was opening the box and accidentally dropped one. Well . . before it even hit the ground Gracie had it and was gone. I did manage to wrestle it out of her mouth, paper and all!


(Ignore my AWFUL manicure! I had picked my already chipping polish off)

We watched the M*sters all afternoon! I was so excited that my top three finished in the top 16 with my favorite winning! He and his wife have such a great testimony.

Hope your weekend was as spectacular as ours!


No comments:

Post a Comment