Wednesday, April 25, 2012

True Story



1. Still miserable when I woke up this morning, I had to break down and go to the doctor.
2. My throat has not hurt this bad since the last time I remember having strep. I feel like there are razors at the back of my throat.
3. I have blown my nose so much in the last 48 hours, all the green is gone and everything is clear.
4. My doctor is awesome and could see me at the exact time I needed. After being home yesterday, I figure I am going to be just as miserable at work, so I might as well go get something done.
5. I am a germophobe, so actually going to the doctor's office makes me extremely apprehensive.
6. In reference to #5, I have a few little tricks that I think help me: I try to grab the door handle in a spot where I think the least amount of people have touched, I use my own pen to sign in and fill out paperwork, I don't put my pocketbook on the ground and I sanitize at least twice.
7. In reference to #'s 1-3 I have a bad sinus infection.
8. I have medicine now :)
9. In reference to #6, I do realize how absolutely ridiculous this sounds, even more so in actual print.
10. My next post won't contain a numbered list . . hopefully!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment