Monday, March 12, 2012

Family Pictures

This weekend has been on the calender for 2 months now. I got the bright idea back in January that Jason and I should have some family photos taken along with Gracie (mistake #1). We had not had professional pictures made since our wedding. We are so bad about having pictures made of ourselves together in general, so I thought this would be a great idea. I started collecting my outfits almost immediately and lucked up with Jason in that most of what was already in his closet went with my selections. Friday night, I started pulling everything out and getting all of our things together. I don't know why, but this has stressed me out to no end. My friend has laughed at me non stop because she can't understand my anxiety. I don't either most of the time :)

I was leaving the house on Saturday afternoon to get to my mama's on time (where we were taking the pictures) and actually got there with time to spare. I was so careful loading everything up and making sure everything was ready that I thought I had well, everything. I get to mom's and start laying everything out when I realize that Jason's sweater that perfectly matches my skirt is laying on our guest bedroom bed back at my house. With really no time to spare, I rushed back home to get it. Him not it wasn't an option. I was alittle late, but not bad.

I knew Gracie was going to be a wild card. Her personality is just so . . unique. She doesn't play well with others and thinks she is the center of her own universe. Situations like this stress her out as well. I was just hoping for a couple of good shots. From the second we got to mama's she was a total lunatic. I don't know how we managed, but I think we got 1 or 2 good shots. I hope. I had researched online and found all these great dog poses for her . . well, she was having NONE of it. She actually wore herself completely out.

Anxiety must run in the family ;)

We have only been able to see 2 pictures because she it still editing and we love them. I can't post them yet, but will as soon as I get our CD.

Here is Gracie Saturday night . . post trama filled afternoon.




Happy Monday!




1 comment:

  1. Aww, i cant wait to see the pictures! I never even saw the wedding pictures! Haha

    ReplyDelete