Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Dump

It is hard to believe that it is Monday already! I was telling my family last night how it seems like after Monday night is over the week flies by and it is time for Monday already again! I am thankful though, that I am able to be up and out and about. There are so many people who don't get to enjoy the beauty of being able to get up and go and get out everyday. I am thankful that I can- even on Mondays :)

Friday night we did absolutely NOTHING and it was great. Friday nights seem to be our crash-from-the-week nights. I know, it sounds like we are 80 year olds or something! Saturday was my clean day, but Saturday night was excellent! Why? A picture clue:



Yum. This is our table at Kellys Steakhouse, one of my family's favorite places to eat. Saturday night was girls night. My dad went to watch the Carolina baseball game in Columbia, and Jason was working, so me, Mama and Mama Gayle opted for an early supper. This picture doesn't do it justice- it was great! No shots of us though, it was alittle dark in there.

Last night we had our Awana recognition program at church. I am a co-leader with the 3 and 4 year olds, so we have been working on our little portion of the program this week. It was hilarious. Nothing went as planned, but it was funny, the kids were GREAT, parents were laughing & seemed excited and, above all, God was glorified. It turned out really cute and I was so proud of all our little ones!

Busy, busy week at work. Monday has begun with my feet on the ground and running! The weather is going to be beautiful most of the week, so I am looking forward to that. All of these allergy related buds and tree thingys are really giving me a fit!

A beautiful start to this most important Easter week!

No comments:

Post a Comment