Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sweeeeet Summertime

Big happenings in our area on May 13. Friends, Kenny Chesney is coming back to the BiLo Center. I realize this means nothing to alot of people. But, it means alot to me!! For many reasons, Kenny is special. For one, Jason and I went on one of our first dates to a concert in Charlotte. For two, also that same summer I went to 2 more of his concerts. For three, I just love his music and his concerts. I thought Kenny would never be around again any time soon, but much to my surprise, he is coming in May! I am hoping, Jason, that you are reading this right now and will want to do something so special for your wife and get us concert tickets. ;) We will see how that goes. Let's just say . . I am not holding my breath!

Just wanted to end by posting a picture of this sweet baby! Sorry people, but when you don't have children it just goes without saying that your pets are your babies. And, for now, she is ours! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment