Thursday, April 21, 2011

Days Like This . .

I have to admit that I do have a problem. The first step to conquering the problem is to admit there is one, right?! So, step one down!

Most people would say the I am a germophobe. My husband would say that I am a weirdo extremist. For instance, is it strange that some days I would not mind at all wearing one of these around-


Source

Don't answer that, because I am pretty confident I already know.

Here is what my bottle of germ-x looks like that I keep on my desk as of today-


And I would be lying if I told you that I am not concerned. I pump this baby more times than you can think of during the day. And typically, I don't have that much direct contact with the general public. But when someone does come in and I am forced to shake hands, again I would be lying if I told you that it didn't make me think twice. Of course, I always shake hands and no one but me would ever know that the germophobia is kicking in. But, sometimes it is a real problem and God is working on me where this is concerned.


If I got into all my little quirks, you would think I was crazy enough if you don't already by this post! ha!


My grandmother always laughs at me and says motherhood will change alot of the quirky things about my life, including my feelings on germs.


Maybe one day, we will see!



Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.


John 17:1-2





1 comment:

  1. Girl! I am the same way! I wish I could post a picture on here of what my desk and pocketbook look like! I use hand sanitizer on top of sanitizer! Haha! I hate shaking peoples hands too and when they touch my desk or computer, they are hardly out of the door before I have the lysol wipes out! Haha

    PS is that a hint that you are having a sweet baby soon?!?!

    ReplyDelete