Thursday, September 13, 2012

Life Lately


I really did not intend for this to turn into only a weekly update my pregnancy blog. 

Truth be told, I feel like I am just now entering the land of the living. I wanted to start the weekly updates at 12 weeks so that I could keep up with everything from early on. I have not been inspired much beyond that!!

But, I am feeling better! Funny, at one point, feeling good was something I never thought I would see or feel ever again. Ha! Life is good. Jason and I are feeling so beyond blessed and many days I wonder when the bubble is going to pop. I know that is not a good outlook to have, but most days I feel like I am in a dream. 

This sweet girl has been adjusting to pregnant life in our house great! 


She especially enjoys all my last bites of all the junk food I have been craving, in particular, chocolate covered doughnuts! Jason is not fairing so well. He says he is going to gain more weight than I do if I don't stop buying the junk. I am trying. But, it is super hard.

I am loving this cooler weather! I am inspired to walk a lot longer at lunch when I take Gracie out rather than running in and out as quickly as possible. We both have been reaping the benefits! Unfortunately, last week on one of our outings I stepped in a big ole ant hill. As a result, I got about 6 bites on the top of my foot. Some people will tell you to try this remedy or that one. Here is one that will never fail you: go ahead and scratch them until they bleed. Once they are broken open, they will not itch near as bad. Jason thinks this is insane, but I was talking to a friend this weekend and she does the exact same thing! It took me one whole night of agony before I was able to bust them open, but after that . . smooth sailing :)

TV is much less important in my life at this point . . not NEAR as important as sleep! HA! But, I have been managing to keep up with Big Brother, Army Wives and 19 Kids and Counting. Granted, mostly through DVR, but I am still watching! 8:00 bed time comes early! We have so many shows that we love that are getting ready to start back up this fall, so I am hoping I get some energy and stamina back before too long!

I think that pretty much sums up life lately. Work, eat, sleep, walk Gracie, more sleep, watch some TV, sleep, clean when absolutely necessary and sleep a little more. You get the picture :)




No comments:

Post a Comment