Wednesday, September 5, 2012

13 Weeks

Late AND no photo. I had Jason take one with my iPhone, but the quality was not great enough for me to be able to edit it on my computer.

 How Far Along: 13 weeks

Size of Baby: Lemon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: None

Maternity Clothes: Not yet

Gender: I have a guess  . . but not sharing in case I am wrong! Everyone thinks one way and I am the only one who thinks the exact opposite. Well, my sister in law jumped on board with me this week!

Movement: Nope

Food Cravings: cold pastas, chicken salad, and water with crushed ice 

What I Miss: Nothing this week !

Sleep: Not too good. Still waking up a couple of times a night, but usually I go right back to sleep, so no big deal.

Symptoms: Tired! A few other things I don’t feel comfortable mentioning on the blog :)

Best Moment This Week: Buying a few baby goodies!

What I am Looking Forward To: Energy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment