Thursday, September 6, 2012

14 Weeks



How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of Baby: Naval orange

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Possibly. Have not checked, but have been eating like crazy!

Maternity Clothes: Not yet. . but soon. None of my regular pants fit. Thank goodness I saved a few of my bigger pants from a couple of years ago. Hoping they get me through the next couple of weeks. I bought a few new shirts on sale at GAP this week and they are so comfortable. I just went a size up than normal. 

Gender: . . we will see sooner rather than later, hopefully!

Movement: I am not sure. This weekend I felt a few weird things that were not normal things like gas, etc. It was mainly on the right side, but then I had some flutters on the left side yesterday. I don’t really know! 

Food Cravings: ice water, ice cream (finally!! . . it has made me sick up until this point), anything that looks or sounds good at the time.

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night soundly.

Sleep: See above. I am learning to stack pillows around me and that helps some. I have read in places where after 12 weeks it is not good to sleep on your back because the baby doesn’t get as much oxygen. Basically I flip from one side to the other all night long. I wake up EVERYTIME I flip.

Symptoms: Still a few nauseous episodes, but nothing like in the beginning. Very tolerable. More sleepy and out of it in the evenings. I can stay up a little later than normal and not pay for it the next day which is progress! A few nose bleeds. I think it has been the humidity.

Best Moment This Week: Spending time with our friends and family over the holiday weekend!

What I am Looking Forward To: A fun appointment on Saturday, also our 5 year anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. I swear I was just thinking about emailing you today to tell you I need a bump photo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love reading these! I hope you start to get some better sleep soon though!

    ReplyDelete