Friday, September 14, 2012

15 Weeks

These self portraits keep getting worse! Hopefully last one and Jason can take back over. Ignore all the bathroom surroundings. It is usually not like that.

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of Baby:    Avocado        

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  + 3 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes and I love them. I could no longer fit in any work pants. Instead of buying a bigger size, I went ahead and got some small maternity pants and have not looked back since! So nice to be able to breathe again!

Gender:  A BOY ! Details to come.

Movement: Flutters, finally! It is the most amazing feeling. I have only felt them 3 times over the last week. It is a feeling I could get used to.

Food Cravings: ice water, bubble gum, chocolate doughnuts, chicken alfredo, apple juice, Frosted Flakes

What I Miss: Nothing!  

Sleep: Hit or Miss. Depends on the night and circumstances.  

Symptoms: Nosebleeds, lower back pain, still tired, indigestion. Other than that, feeling pretty good!

Best Moment This Week:  Finding out that we are having a baby boy, and seeing him move around a lot!  

What I am Looking Forward To: Getting his nursery together! Starting this week! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment