Sunday, August 7, 2011

Successful Weekend

This weekend my mom and I set out to accomplish one thing- find and purchase her mother of the groom dress. We had an appointment at one place and one place only. I had not been to this particular place in about 9 years when I got my deb dress, but we had a really good feeling. We found it! I did take a picture but have sworn not to post. You would know the one we loved was in a size that was about 3-4 sizes to small. She was able to get in it, but that is basically it. Definitely no zipping up! We were laughing HYSTERICALLY. It was so funny. I had to peel her out of the thing several times. But, we came away successful!! Couldn't be happier!

While we were out and about we ran by Hobby Lobby. You know, it's just one of those stores that at one point I had an arm load of things that I could have used all over my house. I wasen't really thinking about where specifically in each room I was going to put everything. I ended up putting everything back a couple of different times. I need a game plan when I go back :) I did come out with this -



Ever since I have seen these, I wanted one to go above our mantle. I found our letters and the nice guy in the frame department hooked me up while we grabbed a quick bite to eat. I am so pleased with it. Jason liked it alot too. Once I get my game plan together for the whole mantle, I plan on going back and picking up all the goodies I put back!

Also, Jase and I have been engaging in a really unhealthy habit after supper recently, involving this-




Now, it is low fat ice cream. It is not low fat chocolate syrup.

Hello??!! I have a wedding in 9 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! Please tell your mom I said hello!! I can't believe the wedding is sooo soon! It will be a fun event! Please post pictures!

    ReplyDelete