Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I have officially . .

experienced an earthquake! Honestly, I never thought I would be able to say that! Yesterday, while sitting in line at the bank drive through, the car I was in began to move as if someone from behind was shaking it. I thought it was just the car doing funky things until the teller comes across the intercom and asks if we were moving out there because they were in the bank. I thought, ok, at what point is the earth below me going to crack open and swallow us up?! I got out of the car to see if I could feel anything standing outside, and I couldn't. Felt alittle better. Shortly after I got back in the car the movement stopped. Not really sure what had just happened, I called around to family to see if they had felt what I just had. Some of them had, but most of them had not. Shortly after I got back to work, I read about the earthquake in Virginia and knew I wasn't crazy. Definitely a weird feeling that I hope I don't experience again!!!!

We live in the country. On my way to work this morning, this was in the middle of the road:




Go Gamecocks?!


Happy Hump Day!






1 comment:

  1. Girl, I didn't know what you were going to say! Ha! I did not feel the earthquake, but lots of people around me did! That is so crazy! This weather right now is crazy! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete