Monday, March 7, 2011

Weather, Running & Counting

What a beautiful Monday we have had here in South Carolina. It was a welcome change to the cold, windy and rainy weekend we had. Jason and I were both a little under the weather towards the end of the week, so we just hung out around the house. Sunday always ends up being a busy day with church activities, but I had a meeting also on Sunday afternoon, so I feel like my week started a day early. Hopefully our week will be pretty low key.

I want to learn to be a runner. I feel like it would be so enjoyable for me. I use to dance, beginning when I was 3 and all the way until I was a senior in high school. It was great exercise and it kept me in great shape. Since then, I have not really exercised regularly at all. I have off and on, but not consistently. In my mind, I picture myself as the greatest runner ever :) Perfect form, pencil thin and toned. I have a long way to go in reality. As the weather gets warmer, I am going to give it my best effort. I do have a very important wedding in less than 7 months now- no time like the present!

Still Counting . . .

#56 God revealing His kingdom & its work
#57 a burdened heart
#58 a clean house
#59 to be ahead before the week begins
#60 growth and maturity
#61 a husband giving to a ministry without question
#62 the faith of a young man and his willingness to act
#63 a parking space near the doctors office
#64 caffeine and Advil
#65 a sweet little red truck pulling in our driveway



No comments:

Post a Comment