Monday, February 14, 2011

Today is a good day for pretending . . .

I think in honor of the awesome weather God has gifted us with today, I am pretending that it is already spring and that the warmth is here to stay. As a matter of fact, I have carried this image around in my mind all day . . .



Jason and I enjoying a nice, HOT, summer morning. I am so so so so so so (you get the point!) ready for this. I am afraid today is going to spoil me.

I came back from lunch today to find this on my desk-



Sweet card from my very first Valentine- my daddy. My day got a little brighter :)

Lastly,



Some things I am thankful for today . . .
~ sunshine
~ the patience of my husband
~ a dad who goes out of his way
~ the prayers of children
~ friendships that have grown together- from then to now

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment