Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Catch Up Post . .

I tried to sit down and do this post allllll day yesterday, and it just was not happening. I actually have pictures from the weekend, which is so unusual!

Friday began with my hubby heading out of town on a weekend golf excursion at the beach. Gracie and I had this place to ourselves all weekend, for the first time ever. To say that we were nervous is an understatement. haha. This is how we spent most of Friday night -



Sad and pouting.

Luckily, Saturday was much better. My mom and I went rug shopping for my living room. (early birthday present!) A few weeks back Jason and I got a new couch and chair after the recliner broke. Really, all we needed was a new chair, but I talked him into the couch too. The pillows I had made were animal print- zebra in particular. Honestly, that is really out of character for me. But, I was really happy at the way they turned out. I knew it would be a challenge to find the perfect rug, but I lucked up!



I am really pleased with the way it looks. Again, nothing I would have set out to decorate my living room with, but it all just kind of came together and I like it!

Sunday was my mom's birthday and Jason was home! We decided to have a cookout dinner at my house, complete with hot dogs and hamburgers, cake, ice cream and presents!







* Happy Birthday Mama! We love you! Hope you enjoyed your day! *

A day late, but better late with pics than not at all . . .




A bird working outside my window . . .



Quiet lunches with no TV . . .



White, puffy clouds against blue skies . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment