Saturday, June 19, 2010

MakeOver!

It's been awhile! As you can see, I have an awesome new look- big thank you to Erin at Designer Blogs for creating this for me. I love it!

We have been so busy- hence no updates! I am going to do better. I thought as summer started things would slow down for us, but we have had alot going on! Our vacation is just around the corner, so we are all looking forward to that.

So what exactly has been going on? Well, since you asked- 3 weddings since April (2 more to go by October!), vacation Bible school at church, a girls trip with my mom, aunt and grandma to Savannah (great time- I will post pictures soon), work stuff, finishing up year one of my Biblical counseling class (I will do a separate post on that later- I can't wait to share all I have learned just this year!), a Thirty One party at my house just this week (By the way girls, the bags are great! I will post some information on that later also!) . . . I am leaving out alot of other things that are really not as interesting!

I hope you all have had a great summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment