Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I want to especially wish my dad and father-in-law a happy day! Both of you mean the world to Jason and I, and we love you!!

We celebrated last night with my dad and family with a trip to Kellys. It was delicious- as usual! Here are a few pics we snapped before we left-

Daddy and Me

Daddy w/ His Favorite 2!



Daddy, Mama, Daniel and Me

Our Family



Daniel and Clary


After church today, we met Jason's family at a little restaurant outside of Boiling Springs, NC for lunch. It was great! A meat and 2- chicken pie, squash casserole and mac and cheese for me! It was really good. The building was really neat too. We had a great time visiting with them!

The Depot Cafe



Jason and His Family


We have had a great day so far! The only thing that could make it any better is if Carolina was not in a rain delay right now in Omaha and on TV! I hope you all have a great day spending time with the ones you love!




No comments:

Post a Comment