Monday, June 21, 2010

Hot Monday

Temperature in my car at lunch:





It's hot today ya'll. It is a beautiful sunny day though! I just wish I was on a nice sandy beach somewhere watching the waves roll in. Hurry up vacation! Until then- work, work and more work! It's alright though- just makes vacation time that much more sweeter!

My day has been one filled with multi-colored highlighters. I love highlighters. I love organizing. I love lists. I LOVE pens. I have a million! Do you know, though, that every time I go to any store pens are what I always look for?! I promise you that I have every kind. I have tried every kind. I have my favorites, but I always think there is something better, newer! Ah- what was the point of this post again? . . .

There really is not one, other than to say that it is hot outside! Oh, AND to thank my Mama for the wonderful lunch she fixed for me today.



Cubed Steak, Mac & Cheese, Rice & Gravy and Homemade Biscuit

The best part about my Mama being a school teacher- summers off! She spoils us to no end every summer. No complaints here, though!

We are a blessed family.

No comments:

Post a Comment