Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Puppy and Pickles

I thought this was too funny and cute not to post!

We put up our Christmas tree this weekend. Gracie has never payed any attention to it. I got a new tree skirt to go with this new cheap tree we bought (another story for another time) and she loves it.

Here is where I found her Saturday for about half the day:


Mind you, this is the cheapest tree skirt out there. It is felt material that I got at Target for like $5. She has made herself a little spot there.


Last night Jason heard her in the living room playing. She got her little Santa toy stuck in the tree and got it down. So sweet!


Beth, this picture is for you (but especially Ben! ha!) ! We had lunch after church yesterday at our favorite place in Boiling Springs NC. Jason and I dominated this plate of fried pickles. We were about to eat the last 2 when I stopped him so that I could get a picture for my friend Beth who loves them too, and her husband who does NOT love them. 

I hope you have a great start to this special Thanksgiving week. We had a great sermon yesterday in which Pastor Terry reminded us that being thankful isn't determined by our circumstances. We always have a hope in Christ and the assurance of our salvation (and the cost of that salvation) to be most thankful for. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment