Tuesday, November 13, 2012

24

Well, we have hit the 24 week mark! LESS than 16 weeks to go!


This picture is funny. I was holding my dress back because you really can't tell just how BIG my stomach is without me pulling my clothes tight! It just looks weird in clothes that fit a little loose. 

Everything is great! I started doing a prenatal yoga dvd at home this past week. I have had some bad sciatic pain and just general stretching/pulling/aches/pains. I read that yoga helps with stretching your muscles so I thought I would give it a try. It has helped! I have been trying to drink a ton of water also. 

My mom and grandmother and I went Christmas shopping on Saturday. I knew that it would be challenging this year carrying around extra weight . . alot of extra weight! I did really well until late afternoon. I finally just had to go sit in my car to get some support in my lower back. Luckily we went home after about an hour of me sitting. It was nice to be off my feet. Sunday, I could not move! My body was just screaming rest. So, that is what we did. . . ALL day. I felt better by Monday. 

Our little boy has been very active the last couple of days. Jason has actually been able to feel him and see him move from the outside. I laugh each time he makes those drastic movements. It is truly amazing. Jason says it won't be near as fun when feet are in my ribs. I told him I would wait and see before I commented.

Happy Tuesday!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment