Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 of our trip was shopping day!

Lots of pictures follow!

We were able to hit Times Square, Rockefeller Center (for lunch), and Broadway. That night we went to see a show - Sister Act. It was so good! I wasn't sure that I would at all like a Broadway Show- or have the patience to sit through 2.5 hours of nothing but singing, but I enjoyed it so much! It will definitely be a must for us when we go back. I could not get any photos inside because they do not allow cameras, but I at least got one shot downtown at night. It really is a city that never sleeps!






This is the only picture that really needs explanation. While we were visiting, the Today Show was doing their  summer concert series. The guest for the week we were there was . . Justin Bie*er. This picture was on a Thursday at noon. These teenage girls and their mamas had been sitting/camping out since the previous Monday. I stopped and talked to one girl and her mama and they were so sweet! The mother just kept saying that it was a labor of love . . the things you do for your children! Anyway, we got the biggest kick out of them!





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment