Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Goodies and New Traditions

Merry (almost!) Christmas!!

Less than 10 days and it will all be over :(

We are short staffed right now at work. Normally, I would complain, but not this time of year!







ALL of these yummy goodies are mine! (No, I did not eat 1/2 of the red velvet cake, but I did have my share!) I wish I could say this is all of it. I am going to pick up another candy tray today and some ham biscuits from a precious lady in town who is so popular that if you want any Christmas goodies, you better be calling no later than mid October. I can't wait!!

This Christmas season, my family and I have started a new tradition that we have enjoyed so much. Each week (beginning the week of Thanksgiving) my family and my brother's family have been getting together one night a week to eat and watch a Christmas movie. Whoevers house we go to is who cooks. It has been so much fun and has really kept us in the Christmas spirit! So far, we have watched The Santa Claus, Prancer, Miracle on 34th Street and Home Alone. One more this week- Christmas Vacation!

I think I will be back later today to post my extra special Christmas goodies. You just can't imagine how amazing they are!!!

Happy Friday,

No comments:

Post a Comment