Monday, April 19, 2010

The Intimidator

We had a great weekend! Very busy, but so much fun! I hope all of you had a great weekend as well- filled with family, friends, fun, rest and blessings!

I have not been to Carowinds in quite sometime. Jason and I went with some friends a few years back, but before then- I think I was like 12. We made plans to go with my aunt and uncle and their 2 boys, because the boys had never been. My brother and his girlfriend, Clary, went also and we had the best time! The weather was perfect and the company was even better.

The highlight of the trip for the rollercoaster riders (no, I'm not one of them!) was the new "coaster"- The Intimidator. Everyone said it was a great ride- I'll have to take their word for it!

Gracie kept my Mom and Dad company all afternoon- I know they had a fun time with her!

Here are a few pictures of our day-

The Intimidator!


Typical Race Fans!


Love you!


A Pretty Fabulous 4some!


Goofballs . . .


Gracie- finally home & about ready for bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment