Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pregnancy #2- Week 20

(Work Selfie)


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 20 Weeks    

Size of Baby:  10.5 ounces .. the size of a banana

Total Weight Gain: +7 lbs

Movement: Yes, sporadic! I felt Noah at about week 15, so I was really anxious to feel baby girl soon, too. It turned out not being the case! I finally began to feel her about 2 weeks ago on and off. She moves a lot at night when I am laying down. I don’t feel her much during the day. I love this part of being pregnant!

Cravings: Chick-Fil-A almost every single day. I am craving chick-fil-a chicken sandwiches with American cheese, fries and a large sweet tea. I also am loving Italian food with this baby just like I did with Noah. I love Dr. Pepper, too. I do NOT want any red meat. I got sick twice early in this pregnancy after eating a cheese burger and I really haven’t wanted one since.           

Sick or Queasy: Here and there. About 3-4 weeks ago I went from taking 3 Zofran a day to only 1 in the morning. There have been a few days I have had to take 2, but not many. I am not sure if I am, in fact, sicker this time OR if my sickness has been the result of not as much rest and down time due to chasing a toddler. Overall, I am much better, but I still have a few sick periods that come and go.

Symptoms: Lots of going to the bathroom. Hard to breathe! I am sure the humidity has not helped. I went to the doctor last week and he said that a lot of it was all the extra fluid. I do not remember having trouble with Noah. But, I forget all the bad too. Also, nose bleeds. . Worse this time. My sinuses messed up almost immediately.

Best Moment of the Week: Spending a relaxing weekend at the lake with Jason and Noah as well as my family!


Looking Forward To: More movement! Her bedding is due to arrive this week as well, so I am looking forward to seeing how everything comes together.




No comments:

Post a Comment